課程簡介 >> IT Service Management (ITSM) >> COBIT Foundation
Course number: HE602s
Duration: 2 days + exam
Click for course details
This course addesses the benefits of a sound IT Governance framework and explains how this can be realized using the best practice framework COBIT®. The elements of the COBIT® framework are explained using case studies and interactive presentations.
An examination preparation module is included to prepare participants to take the COBIT® Foundation examination.
- Identify key IT-management issues affecting organizations and undertsand the need for an IT Governance framework
- Understand the components of COBIT® and the role COBIT® fulfills with respect to other IT-management frameworks
- Describe the COBIT® framework and components
- Understand how the COBIT® ramework can be applied for two sample COBIT® processes, PO10 and DS02
- Prepare and take part in COBIT® Foundation Certificate examination
- Describe COBIT® resources and understand how they benefit business
返回IT Service Management (ITSM)課程簡介