課程簡介 >> Softskills for IT Professionals >> Problems Solving for IT Professionals
|Problems Solving for IT Professionals|
Course number: HKPSV
Duration: 2 days
This workshop is specifically customized for IT Professionals and teaches the participants how to quickly and accurately resolve problems from three perspectives:
During the workshop, the participants can look forward to solving problems ranging from a simple Call Center voice clip to a complex Mission Critical problem affecting live data corruption from a real bank.
How can you quickly isolate such problems and resolve them as soon as possible?
- Introduction to IT Problem Solving
- Observation: Listening and Questioning Techniques
- Listening for clues
- Asking the right questions
- Problem Recognition - Symptom, Cause and Effect
- Problem Statement
- Causes: Solving Voluminous Problems:
- Tools: Pareto, Fish-Bone, Root Cause Analysis
- Solving Complex Problems
- Data Collection
- Gaps and Differences
- Likely causes and probable solutions
- Action: Decision Matrix
- Solving Human-related Problems
- Real Life Case Studies
- Call Centre cases
- Bank Data Corruption case
- Customer's voice clip
- IT Products cases
This interactive workshop will be conducted with a good blend of instructions, discussions, root cause analysis and real life case studies. Participants can look forward to solving some real life IT related problems.
This workshop is specifically customized for IT Professionals, Engineers, Supervisors and IT Managers.
返回Softskills for IT Professionl課程簡介