課程簡介 >> Softskills for IT Professionals >> Innovation and Creative Thinking for IT Profession
|Innovation and Creative Thinking for IT Profession|
|Course number: HKICT|
Duration: 2 days
As IT Professionals, whatever we can fantasize, we can computerize. However, to fantasize, we need the skills to create and innovate. Consider these scenarios:
- You are in the midst of an important project when you encounter a tough problem. How do you resolve the situation?
- Your current process is inefficient and obsolete; your boss wants you to find a better way. How are you going to find new ideas to improve it?
- Costs are already cut to rock bottom. What innovate ways can further your organizational competitiveness?
- Your major customer needs a unique solution. How are you going to think out-of-the-box to help him?
If these scenarios sound familiar and interesting, then this workshop is for you! All of us are born creative. You can rediscover your creative mind through this powerful and life-changing workshop.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to generate 50 ideas in 6 minutes and 1,000 ideas within 28 minutes!
- Introduction to creativity and innovation
- The idea trap
- The innovative mindset
- Creative problem-solving
- Divergent methodology and tools (how to generate 1,000 ideas)
- Convergent methodology and tools (how to identify the best ideas)
- Solving real-life problems
IT professionals, R&D professionals, business managers and anyone who seeks better and faster ways of resolving problems, optimizing opportunities and realizing dreams.
返回Softskills for IT Professionl課程簡介