- 5 years experience in full set of accounts
- Immediately available is highly preferred
- Ensure compliance with company’s accounting policy and adherence of internal controls
- Handle accounts receivables, billings/collections and prepare related reports
- Handle full set of accounts and month-end closing (including preparation of journal entries & month-end schedules) and assistance in audit
- Handle routine and ad hoc reporting to head office in China, communicate in simplified Chinese/Mandarin via WeChat
- Oversee all accounting activities to ensure financial data accuracy
- Supervise an accounting assistant in daily AP invoices input and weekly payment processing
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience
- Experience in SAP Business One and HSBCnet will be an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Immediate available is highly preferred
***Permanent Hong Kong Resident is preferred. Expected Salary in CV is needed for consideration***
Interested party, please send your details resume with current and expected salary to our HR Department by email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR apply through our Online System below.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The resume will be retained for a period of two years for future recruitment purposes within our group and clients.
|Job Category||Accounting, IT|