- Reconciling settlements between various payment platforms & actual receipt by banks
- Assist in the issuance of invoices and process of payments
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records were accurate
- Investigating any discrepancies arising from the reconciliations and make sure the they are properly handled and dealt with
- Help in maintaining records such as files, reports, and data
- Assist in ad-hoc tasks assigned by supervisors
- Higher Diploma or above in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- At least 1 year relevant experience in sizable company, preferably in retail/healthcare industries
- Proficiency in MS Excel and/or good knowledge in XERO is definite an advantage
- Positive attitude, independent, well-organised and committed in personality
- Able to meet deadline and willing to work overtime when necessary
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese
- Immediate available is highly preferred
*** Permanent Hong Kong Resident is preferred. Expected Salary in CV is needed for consideration ***
Interested party, please send your details resume with current and expected salary to our HR Department by email to email@example.com OR apply through our Online System below.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The resume will be retained for a period of two years for future recruitment purposes within our group and clients.