- Be responsible for exploring business opportunities so as to achieve team sales target and company KPI.
- Manage complete process of Business Development, from lead generation, development and pitching of proposals
- Establish long-term relationships with potential corporate clients with the view to enhancing business opportunities
- To provide one-stop account managing services to the clients
- Maintain positive customer relationships through professional services
- To assist the line manager in supporting the business operation and company growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related discipline
- 4+ years’ overall working experience, preferably in medical industry
- 3+ year management experience
- Strong understanding of medical & healthcare market
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin both oral and written
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
- Immediate Available is preferred.
*** Permanent Hong Kong Resident is preferred. Expected Salary in CV is needed for consideration ***
Interested party, please send your details resume with current and expected salary to our HR Department by email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR apply through our Online System below.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The resume will be retained for a period of two years for future recruitment purposes within our group and clients.
|Job Category||E-commerce, Medical/Pharmaceutical, Sales & MKT|