- Designing, implementing and providing ongoing maintenance and support cyber security solutions for one of the largest international online retailer
- Analyze industry trends and cyber threats and make the recommendation for improving risk posture
- Troubleshoot the quarantined during the detection stage
- Degree holder or above in Information Technology, Computer Science, Data Science or relevant discipline
- Minimum 2 years of post-qualification IT system implementation and integration experiences
- Knowledgeable in security technologies, including authentication mechanism, threat management, application and database security, cryptography, vulnerability scanning and penetration testing
- Knowledgeable in Cloud Security solution will be an advantage
- Work independent, analytical, good problem solving skills, and must be able to cope with tight project schedule
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
*** Permanent Hong Kong Resident is preferred. Expected Salary in CV is needed for consideration ***
Interested party, please send your details resume with current and expected salary to our HR Department by email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR apply through our Online System below.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The resume will be retained for a period of two years for future recruitment purposes within our group and clients.
|Job Category||Engineer, IT|