- Accomplish the electrical engineering development and be responsible for on-time delivery of electrical engineering tasks
- Design power supplies, converters, inverters, chargers, and electrical drivers as an individual or part of a team
- Technically analyze and simulate electronic circuits
- Testing products for design verification
- Research and define topologies for the company’s new products
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
- 5+ years of experience in power electronics design, or design experience in any of the following areas: power converters/ conversion/management, switching / switch mode power supply units (PSU), inverters, power electronics design equipment, analog electronics design, control loop design and power magnetics design (transformer, chokes or inductors)
- Failure analysis ability on power semiconductors, analog, and/or mixed signal devices.
- Great understanding of electrical engineering basics and processes
- Effective verbal and written communication in English and Mandarin
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts/issues to engineers and non-engineers
***Permanent Hong Kong Resident is preferred. Expected Salary in CV is needed for consideration***
Interested party, please send your details resume with current and expected salary to our HR Department by email to email@example.com OR apply through our Online System below.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The resume will be retained for a period of two years for future recruitment purposes within our group and clients.