Full-time 5-days work / Part-time at least 3-days per week
The role of HR Executive requires solid foundational working knowledge of Human Resources and HRIS system. Hands-on experience with the various inputs and outputs, such as third-party interfaces, timekeeping, employment ordinance/compliance, benefits and other key areas that integrate with the HRIS system is essential.
- Provide operational support and solutions to the colleagues on HRIS system, including employee benefits, leaves of absence, performance management, etc
- Set up/Maintenance of the standard work/procedures
- Collaboration with vendors for HRIS system configurations/updates/enhancements
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management / Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years related working experience on HRIS system and Human Resources
- Familiar with the SAP SuccessFactors and PM experience is a definite advantage
- High integrity and able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive and employee information
- Details-minded, positive, self-motivated, mature, independent
- Good communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Able to work with people in all levels and under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate available is a plus
*** Permanent Hong Kong Resident is preferred. Expected Salary in CV is needed for consideration ***
Interested party, please send your details resume with current and expected salary to our HR Department by email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR apply through our Online System below.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The resume will be retained for a period of two years for future recruitment purposes within our group and clients.