- Responsible for providing full spectrum of administrative and human resources supports from recruitment to exit procedure
- Payroll, taxation, medical claims, insurance arrangement, arrange interview & etc.
- Implement Human Resources policies and procedures
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date HR database such as leave and staff record
- Assist in organizing company events such as annual dinner, Christmas party and other ad-hoc events
- Provide support in procurement activities and monitoring the process is in line with company procedure
- Assist in handling office administration duties such as stationery ordering, pantry supplies, office maintenance, facilities and equipment smooth in operations
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required
- Associate Degree or above in Human Resources & Administration or relevant disciplines
- 2-3 years’ relevant experience in Human Resources is preferable, Fresh graduate will also be considered
- Minimum 1-2 years’ relevant experience, with solid experience in working as administration duties is a must
- Fluent in both spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Proficiency in Excel, MS Word, Power Point , Chinese Word Processing and HRMS
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Human Resources Assistant
***Permanent Hong Kong Resident is preferred. Expected Salary in CV is needed for consideration***
Interested party, please send your details resume with current and expected salary to our HR Department by email to email@example.com OR apply through our Online System below.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The resume will be retained for a period of two years for future recruitment purposes within our group and clients.
|Job Category||Admin, HR|