- Responsible for computer equipment repair end-to-end administrative support which includes coordination with HK & China Customer Support Teams in scheduling jobs to IT Engineer
- Update IT Engineer schedule via calendar in SharePoint
- Clarify repair action plan to assign IT Engineer with required skills & availability then update system on call dispatch
- Email & phone communication with IT Engineer on onsite repair arrangement
- Check repair parts availability & communicate with Supply Chain Team as when needed
- Email communication with customer to confirm onsite repair schedule & IT Engineer contact details
- Follow up with IT Engineer to submit Closing Form and return parts after onsite repair
- Manage assigned cases in system with timely data input for case closure & parts return
- Handle enquiries from internal stakeholders
- Prepare reports and data analysis
- Ad hoc activities as required
- Diploma graduate or above
- Minimum 2 years working experience preferred. Fresh graduate will also be considered.
- Good PC skills with proficiency of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Both read and write proficiency in English on communication via email & MS Team
- Professional phone skill and manner in Cantonese. English and Mandarin as when needed.
- Good teamwork with effective communication and interpersonal skills
***Permanent Hong Kong Resident is preferred. Expected Salary in CV is needed for consideration***
Interested party, please send your details resume with current and expected salary to our HR Department by email to email@example.com OR apply through our Online System below.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The resume will be retained for a period of two years for future recruitment purposes within our group and clients.
|Job Category||Admin, IT, IT Support|