Posted 8 months ago
- Establish network issues by evaluating network performance including availability, utilization, throughput, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment.
- Maintain network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, troubleshooting network problems; escalate problems to vendor.
- Secure network by developing secured network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping data & information confidential.
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Minimum 1-2 years of working experience in IT Infrastructure
- Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication)
- Professional accreditation i.e, CCNA or MCITP, etc
- Technical understanding of server & client platforms
- Good communication skills in English/Cantonese or Mandarin
*** Permanent Hong Kong Resident is preferred. Expected Salary in CV is needed for consideration ***
Interested party, please send your details resume with current and expected salary to our HR Department by email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR apply through our Online System below.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The resume will be retained for a period of two years for future recruitment purposes within our group and clients.