- Handle end user inquiry, provide technical support and troubleshooting on hardware & software
- Perform monitoring of IT equipment status
- Keep record of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial action taken
- Report to Line manager or Supervisor and finish the duties with proper time management
- Assist Ad-hoc project assign by supervisor
- Diploma or above in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent preferred
- Fresh graduate welcome
- Good knowledge on computer hardware, systems and software applications
- Holder of MCP and CCNA will be an advantage
- Self-motivated, strong problem solving and good communication skill
Working Hours: 9:00 – 18:00 (Monday to Friday)
Working Location: Quarry Bay
***Permanent Hong Kong Resident is preferred. Expected Salary in CV is needed for consideration***
Interested party, please send your details resume with current and expected salary to our HR Department by email to email@example.com OR apply through our Online System below.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The resume will be retained for a period of two years for future recruitment purposes within our group and clients.