- Perform duty for operating managed network service for Cisco and F5 network equipment
- Carry out service provisioning, fault isolation, record fault symptom and prepare report
- Manage change request and help desk activity Providing effective and quality IT professional service
- Deliver security and network infrastructure projects
- Ensure project tasks are completed on time and project goals are achieved
- Establish, consolidate, optimize and implement network security policy and workflow
- Assist in planning and executing network security analysis and audit plan, to identify design and operational risks and threats
- Coordinate the authoring of security improvement plans, disaster recovery plans and bypass plans etc.
- Responsible for regular drills, audit, penetration tests and vulnerability tests etc.
- Assist in providing advice, training, knowledge transfer and guidance on network security to co-workers
- Emergency call standby and onsite support may be required once needed
- High Diploma or Degree in IT or related disciplines
- At least TWO YEAR technical experience and solid skill set in Security solutions
- Certified of Security and Networking Solutions
- Certificate Holders of CCNA/CCNP/CCSE/CCSA would be advantage
- Has good knowledge in MS Windows, TCP/IP Networking and Routing, and LAN / WAN architecture
- Willing to learn and aggressive
- Can work independently
- Be self-motivated with clear company and self objective
*** Permanent Hong Kong Resident is preferred. Expected Salary in CV is needed for consideration ***
Interested party, please send your details resume with current and expected salary to our HR Department by email to email@example.com OR apply through our Online System below.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The resume will be retained for a period of two years for future recruitment purposes within our group and clients.
|Job Category||Engineer, IT|