Project Manager/Assistant Manager – E-commerce
Tsim Sha Tsui
Posted 8 months ago
- Communicating with executives or the board to keep the project aligned with their goals
- Conduct business analysis, seek solutions to bring business values, and negotiate for the best budget
- Effectively transmits technical, medical, and business information to others, including non-technical audiences; also to provide training
- Forecast resource needs, cost & budgeting, and setting timelines
- Manages prioritization among multiple current projects and tasks strategically
- Perform full buy-side project management life cycle independently
- Suggests key milestones from completing a project and governing development phases.
- Triage any technical issues to appropriate vendors or internal expertise for quick resolutions; ideally to formulate procedure
- Ability to multitask and manage various project elements simultaneously
- At least 5+ years’ experience working in project management required with at least 3+ years of managerial grade, less experienced candidates will be considered as Assistant Project Manager (Medical & HealthCare/ Business Automation/ eCommerce will be an advantage)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in IT, computer science, business, or a related field Project Management Professional (“PMP”) knowledge is preferred, preferably certified
- Excellent oral and written skills in Cantonese & English ; Mandarin is preferred but not a must
- Self-invitative in a fast-paced environment with “can-do” attitude Vast knowledge of applied technology, such as computer networking, web, information system, etc.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills, organizational & problem-solving skills including attention to detail
***Permanent Hong Kong Resident is preferred.Expected Salary in CV is needed for consideration***
Interested party, please send your details resume with current and expected salary to our HR Department by email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR apply through our Online System below.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The resume will be retained for a period of two years for future recruitment purposes within our group and clients.
|Job Category||E-commerce, IT, Medical/Pharmaceutical|