- First level support for SAP related inquiries in the daily operations and troubleshoot smaller user related SAP questions
- Communicate and liaise effectively and efficiently with IT team and users about technical fixes, new functions and new implementations in SAP
- Drive User acceptance testing and support Hypercare of new implementations in SAP.
- Ensure documentation of processes and functional specifications are written as per standard.
- Contribute to ongoing operations and business process development and improvements.
- Educate the operations team on SAP related topics through scheduled training sessions.
- Relevant Information Technology or Supply Chain Diploma or equivalent
- Min 1-2 years of relevant work experience preferably in warehouse operations with a focus on processes and IT
- Good knowledge in SAP required
- Excellent technical skills, ability to document processes, good communication and interpersonal skill
- Fresh Graduate are Welcome
***Permanent Hong Kong Resident is preferred. Expected Salary in CV is needed for consideration***
Interested party, please send your details resume with current and expected salary to our HR Department by email to email@example.com OR apply through our Online System below.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The resume will be retained for a period of two years for future recruitment purposes within our group and clients.
|Admin, IT, IT Support