- Assist for the network architecture design and network optimization solution
- Assist for the network planning and implementation of various standard and customized networks
- Provide advice about market leading switch, router, web-proxy appliance and firewalls
- Handle network troubleshooting with strong problem solving skills
- Handle network support cases with hands-on experience in routing and switching
- Responsible for the major activities in network implementation and support
- Work independently on daily routine network administration tasks including network support, monitoring and troubleshooting
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information system or related discipline
- 4+ years in IT network working experience
- CCNP Holder is a MUST
- CCIE is a plus
- Strong Knowledge on layer 2, layer 3 & routing protocols including TCP/IP, VoIP, Spanning Tree, VLAN, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP and etc.
- Language: Fluent in both English and Mandarin, as well as good written skill in both English and Chinese
- Less experience will be considered as Network Administrator.
***Permanent Hong Kong Resident is preferred. Expected Salary in CV is needed for consideration***
Interested party, please send your details resume with current and expected salary to our HR Department by email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR apply through our Online System below.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The resume will be retained for a period of two years for future recruitment purposes within our group and clients.