- Establish and implement training processes and strategies for all technical personnel
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives
- Research and evaluate hardware and software technology options and weigh the cost/benefit analysis when making large purchases on behalf of the company
- Recruit and train exceptional employees to fulfill posted positions within the technical department
- Update and maintain all production technologies ensuring proper maintenance and installation
- 5 year experience in Technology project management
- Proficiency in English to be able to work with project stakeholders located in Australia
- Able to communicate with local technology team members from Info Sec team, Application development team, Infrastructure teams, etc in Cantonese.
- No specific requirement in technology skills and programming skills. However, the candidate should be able to understand technology jargons.
- Basic PM and coordination skills are required.
***Permanent Hong Kong Resident is preferred. Expected Salary in CV is needed for consideration***
Interested party, please send your details resume with current and expected salary to our HR Department by email to email@example.com OR apply through our Online System below.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The resume will be retained for a period of two years for future recruitment purposes within our group and clients.