- Manage the service providers to provide technical support on the VM servers, mid-range servers, SAN storage and backup storage.
- Participate in infrastructure projects to build new servers and install and configure middleware.
- Responsible for maintaining equipment and servers in server rooms which are built in house.
- Submit and review request to service providers to ensure the scope of works and acceptance criteria are clearly stated and the quotes for service charge are aligning to the standards
- Work closely with the service providers to discuss the technical approach, review their deliverables and monitor their performance during the implementation of new services and BAU support such as upgrade or patching.
- Review the performance reports, status reports, utilization reports, etc. for the servers and storage systems produced by the service providers and report to the Manager, IT Infrastructure and Services for any abnormal findings.
- Maintain the inventory of server hardware and software, network equipment, IP addresses, operation manuals, printing forms and templates, accounts, system list, service list, etc.
- University graduate or equivalent professional qualification in Information Technology, Computer Science or relate discipline.
- At least 5 years relevant working experience In IT Infrastructure.
- Holder of ITIL or relevant certification is preferred.
- Experience in Unix/Linux, Cloud, Virtualization, SAN storage, Windows and network design ,
- Experience in managing vendors on IT operations, change management Incident management, problem management, etc
- Working experience in Infrastructure implementation, system migration / upgrade
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Can work independently and a good team player.
***Permanent Hong Kong Resident is preferred. Expected Salary in CV is needed for consideration***
Interested party, please send your details resume with current and expected salary to our HR Department by email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR apply through our Online System below.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The resume will be retained for a period of two years for future recruitment purposes within our group and clients.